Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
We collect information from you in a variety of ways, including:
- Information you provide : We collect information that you voluntarily provide to us, such as your name , email address, and any other personal information that you choose to provide.
- Automatically collected information: We automatically collect certain information when you visit our website, including your IP address, browser type, and access times.
We use the information we collect from you for the following purposes:
- To provide you with the information and services that you request.
- To improve our website and services.
- To communicate with you regarding updates to our website and services.
- To comply with legal obligations.
We will not sell or rent your information to third parties. We will not share your information with third parties for marketing purposes.
We will retain your information for as long as necessary to provide you with the services you have requested, or for other necessary purposes such as complying with our legal obligations, resolving disputes, and enforcing our agreements.
We take reasonable and appropriate measures to protect the personal information we collect from unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure, or destruction. However , no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Links to Other Websites
Our website is not intended for children under the age of 13. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 13. If we become aware that a child under 13 has provided us with personal information, we will delete such information from our records.
California Privacy Rights
California Civil Code Section 1798.83 permits users who are California residents to request and obtain from us once a year, free of charge, information about the personal information (if any) we disclosed to third parties for direct marketing purposes in the preceding calendar year. If applicable, this information